Commercial Real Estate (CRE) insurance is complicated. Commercial property owners and investors are reimagining the design, build and operation of commercial real estate. Comprehensive social, demographic, and economic changes are impacting the way people live, play, and work. Constant advances in technology, mobility and e- commerce, combined with the rise of urbanization, have cause wide-spread reformation in the CRE industry.
Commercial Real Estate owners, managers, and developers face several risks that can impact their business. Rising construction costs and land prices continue to alter the market Property losses from fires, natural hazards, environmental accidents, security and safety, or data-breaches and cyber-attack can damage revenue, brand reputation, and shareholder value.
Jordan and Jordan can help manage your
challenges with solutions such as:
- Coverage Review-identify uninsured loss exposures like
management liability, environmental coverage, miscellaneous
professional liability, directors and officers liability.
- Portfolio allocations -Premium allocation spreadsheets track
premiums by location, by entity and by insurance coverage.
- Benchmarking benchmark rate, coverage and deductible to
measure your program against similar real estate portfolios
- Contractual risk transfer -review insurance provisions of
leases, construction contracts and loan documents, Insurance
requirements that are clear and unambiguous minimize
litigation. regarding coverage intent after a loss occurs.
- Property Risk Consulting and Placement Expertise
- Product Specialization- Offices, retail, warehouses
habitational and vacant property
- Cyber Risk -network security and privacy risk
- Safety and Security-Terrorism/Active Shooter and Malicious
Threats. We identify potential problems and recommend
solutions that promote a safe environment for anyone who
may be in a building: visitors, customers, residents or
employees. Personal safety and security exposures abound
and creating the safest location possible is of critical
importance from both a personal and corporate liability