Commercial Real Estate (CRE) insurance is complicated. Commercial property owners and investors are reimagining the design, build and operation of commercial real estate. Comprehensive social, demographic, and economic changes are impacting the way people live, play, and work. Constant advances in technology, mobility and e-commerce, combined with the rise of urbanization, have cause wide-spread reformation in the CRE industry.
Commercial Real Estate owners, managers, and developers face several risks that can impact their business. Rising construction costs and land prices continue to alter the market. Property losses from fires, natural hazards, environmental accidents, security and safety, or data-breaches and cyber-attack can damage revenue, brand reputation, and shareholder value.
A Jordan and Jordan CRE risk specialist can develop a comprehensive risk management solutions tailored to the realities of your property portfolio. Our risk advisors have broad industry knowledge to provide innovative solutions to help avoid potentially costly losses, offer broader coverage, and help you more confidently protect your investment.
Jordan and Jordan can help manage your challenges with solutions such as:
- Coverage Review-identify uninsured loss exposures like management liability, environmental coverage, miscellaneous professional liability, irectors and officers liability.
- Portfolio allocations -Premium allocation spreadsheets track premiums by location, by entity and by insurance coverage.
- Benchmarking benchmark rate, coverage and deductible to measure your program against similar real estate portfolios
- Contractual risk transfer -review insurance provisions of leases, construction contracts and loan documents, Insurance requirements that are clear and unambiguous minimize litigation. regarding coverage intent after a loss occurs.
- Property Risk Consulting and Placement Expertise
- Product Specialization- Offices, retail, warehouses habitational and vacant property
- Cyber Risk -network security and privacy risk
- Safety and Security-Terrorism/Active Shooter and Malicious Threats. We identify potential problems and recommend solutions that promote a safe environment for anyone who may be in a building: visitors, customers, residents or employees. Personal safety and security exposures abound and creating the safest location possible is of critical importance from both a personal and corporate liability standpoint